When do trash routes run?

Your pickup day depends on location. When you sign up for trash services, you will be informed of the pickup day. (Trash picked up once per week)

How do I obtain a voter list for an election?

Download the Voter Roll Request Form and fill out as complete as possible. Return the form to the email address or mailing address provided. You will receive a confirmation email stating the cost of the information along with an invoice. We may need to contact you to clarify the information requested. Payment can be made via exact change cash or check to the Accounting Department at the Courthouse Annex, 175 S. Cherry St, Magnolia, MS 39652. Once payment is made we can process your request and deliver the list in the format you requested.

How do I register to vote?

Fill out the Mississippi Voter Registration Form as indicated. This form can be mailed to the Pike County Circuit Clerks office or presented in person. The form must be received 30 days before the election in which you want to vote. If you are qualified and the information on your form is complete, you will be mailed a voter card that tells you where to vote.

Mail completed form to:
Pike County Circuit Clerk
P.O. Drawer 31
Magnolia, MS 39652

Submit form in person:
Pike County Circuit Clerk
200 East Bay Street
Magnolia, MS 39652

If you have additional questions please call the Circuit Clerks Office at (601) 783-2581.